Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sloppy Joes

A quick and easy meal that (surprisingly) to this day I have never tried preparing for a meal, Sloppy Joes. As you should know by now quick meals are the best meals in my mind, anything that doesn't consist of me slaving over the stove all night is a great meal to me! It is a good party food and so quick & easy even making it from scratch. I had it on the table ready to serve in about 25-30 minutes. When I'm in a crunch for time this meal will make it onto my menu!



Sloppy Joes
1lb Hamburger
1 Medium Onion
1/4 C. Chopped Celery
1 C. Ketchup
1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Ground Mustard
1/8 tsp. Pepper

In Skillet cook beef, onion, and celery; brown hamburger (8-10 min)

Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 10-15 minute, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.

Fill buns with beef mixture.

Happy Cooking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment