Monday, September 10, 2012

Getting Started

Just to let you know, I never thought I would be a "blogger". However I have been thinking a lot lately about a challenge I have wanted to do. Ever since I watched the movie Julie & Julia I have wanted to cook through an entire cookbook.I have always been a big fan of the "Betty Crocker Cookbooks" So I thought, What a fantastic idea! I can go with the concept of Julie & Julie but is will be more like Betty & Kayla! However, seeing I am working full time I am unable to put a time limit on how long it will take me (Where in the movie she finished the whole book in a year)! So I thought i could test out what it feels like to be a part time blogger while sharing with you how the Betty Crocker recepies work out for me, and which ones i will never make again! I did take a peek into the book and I seen at some point I will have to make mussels & lobster so this may just be a challenge that you dont want to miss out on! Happy Cooking, Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment