Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hot Chocolate

My favorite thing to do on a cold night is to snuggle up in some blankets, put in a feel good movie, and sip on some hot cocoa. That's exactly what I did tonight! Take some time out of your busy schedule this week and do the same for yourself!! I will include below a recipe for two cups of hot cocoa topped with cool whip! Enjoy!!

Hot Chocolate
2T + 2tsp- Cocoa powder
2T + 2tsp- Sugar
3/4 C. Water
Dash of Salt
Mix together, bring to a boil, simmer for 4 minutes, stir in Milk.
2 1/4 C. Milk
Heat until warm


Sweetened Whipped Cream (for 2)
1/2 C. Whipping Cream (heavy)
1 T. Powdered Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
Beat in electric mixer until stiff.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... I didn't see this one on pintrist!! I love your tractor mug! :)

    ReplyDelete